Fugolastic is used as a substitute for water, to mix the cement based grouts Keracolor FF and GG, to improve the grout adhesion and mechanical strength and to reduce porosity and absorption.
The system is CG2 classified, improved cementitious grout, according to prEN 13888.
Some application examples
• Grouting façades, balconies, terraces and swimming pools.
• Grouting floors subject to heavy traffic, and when it is expected that grouts undergo particular stress.
• Repairing old, ruined or badly grouted ceramic tiles.
• Grouting floors and walls on particularly flexible substrates (wood, plywood etc.).
• Grouting ceramic or glass mosaic floor and wall coverings.
• Grouting floors and walls subject to frequent cleaning, also with jet-vapour (gym and swimming pool changing rooms, mess-rooms etc.).
• Grouting terracotta floors or other types of tiles to be polished when installing.